If you wish to drive at Commercial Fleet Van & Truck you will be required to:
1. Bring a copy of your Licence Summary which you can download at (less than 72 hours before the event):
You will be asked to provide your:
• Driving licence number
• National insurance number
• Post code
After submitting these you will be taken to a page where you can download your licence summary. Click on the last tab on this page:
You can then print a PDF.
2. Please also bring along your photo card licence. If you do not have a photo card licence then please bring your paper licence and another form of photographic ID.
3. Please also remember to bring your badge number.
4. There is a facility to print off these summary forms on site, however this may delay your registration process.
Following the above steps will ensure you have a smooth registration experience at Commercial Fleet Van & Truck.
If you have any queries regarding the above procedure please email firstname.lastname@example.org
WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU THERE!
Commercial Fleet Van & Truck