Successful Fleet Rebrands: Ensuring fleet livery programme success
Sponsored by Aura Graphics
Vehicle advertising is proven to be hugely cost effective for a business in attracting customers, but there are ‘golden rules’ to observe in ensuring fleet graphics are a marketing winner.
A clearly liveried fleet of commercial vehicles raises a company’s identity, boosts their marketplace profile and is calculated to generate a significant number of inquiries with industry research suggesting that more than 3,000 people per hour see a liveried vehicle operating in a busy area.
However, commercial fleet livery projects can be complex so it is important a fleet decision-maker selects the right approach to help achieve their goals, without negative impact on the business operation.
Many factors must be considered and they include: brand standards, fleet profile, material specifications, compliance and aftercare. By addressing each of the factors, fleet operators can achieve a smooth fleet rebrand project with minimal disruption to day-to-day business.
The best practice session will give delegates guidance on ensuring the success of vehicle rebrand programmes from the very early stages to the ongoing considerations of keeping their fleet looking its best whilst still undertaking its primary function.
Experts from Aura Graphics will take delegates through common pitfalls to help remove the risk factors; highlight how to select the right partner and approach for individual businesses and reveal how to achieve success through a range of case studies.
Key learning areas that will be explained during the seminar will focus on:
• Effective planning and project management
- Logistics, locations and schedules - minimising downtime
- Fleet profile and vehicle variants
- Setting expectations and aligning the complete vehicle supply chain
• Maintaining standards and doing the brand justice
- Design and brand consistency
- Material specifications and performance
- Whole life cost and warranty
• Being flexible and keeping control
- Managing the implementation
- Supplier resources and support
- Aftercare and managing accident damage
By considering all angles, commercial vehicle fleet operators will have the structure and support in place to make their livery projects as smooth and efficient as possible.
Full Best Practice Sessions Timetable